Shipping & Returns
Due to the custom nature of our work, some items may not be immediately available. Some items are available for immediate delivery, please call for details: (207-761-9697)(10:00am to 5:00 pm, EST). Otherwise, please allow 14 days for delivery. We use United States Postal Service unless otherwise preferred and ship registered/insured. Flat rate is $20.00 per shipment. We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal, and money orders.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. A full refund will be available for 14 days from shipping date on stock items. Exchanges or merchandise credit is available up to 30 days. Custom orders require a 50% deposit and may only be exchanged for merchandise credit. Any items returned must be in original condition and not adjusted or altered in any way. Gift wrapping is available free of charge.
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
- Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement (Agreement) with respect to our site (the Site). This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the content, free product samples or freebie offers or services provided by or listed on the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and at any frequency without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
- Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, design, and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary laws, including but not limited to intellectual property laws. The copying, reproduction, use, modification or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site is strictly prohibited, without our express prior written permission.
- Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion, without any obligation and without any notice requirement to you, to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our officers, our share holders, our partners, attorneys and employees harmless from any and all liability, loss, damages, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
- Disclaimer. THE CONTENT, SERVICES, FREE PRODUCT SAMPLES AND FREEBIE OFFERS FROM OR LISTED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS," "AS AVAILABLE," AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE AND ANY WEBSITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE. IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION, WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF MONEY, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US AND YOU THE USER. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT. THE INFORMATION AND ALL OTHER MATERIALS ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY AND DO NOT CONSTITUTE PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY AND COMPLETENESS OF ALL INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE OR ANY WEBSITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED.
- Limits. All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. We will not be liable to you for any incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind that may result from use of or inability to use the site.
- Third-Party Website. All rules, terms and conditions, other policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of third-party linked websites will apply to you while on such websites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such Websites, and such Websites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Website on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Website by us. This Site and the third-party linked websites are independent entities and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party linked sites, you do so at your own risk.
- Third-Party Products and Services. We advertise third-party linked websites from which you may purchase or otherwise obtain certain sample goods, freebie offerings or free trial services. You understand that we do not operate or control the products, free offerings or services offered by third-party linked websites. Third-party linked websites are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, billing and customer service. We are not a party to the transactions entered into between you and third-party linked websites. You agree that use of such third-party linked websites is at your sole risk and is without warranties of any kind by us, expressed, implied or otherwise. Under no circumstances are we liable for any damages arising from the transactions between you and third-party linked websites or for any information appearing on third-party linked websites or any other site linked to or from our site.
- Submissions. All suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts and other information you may send to us (collectively, "Submissions") shall be deemed and shall remain our sole property and shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall be deemed to own all known and hereafter existing rights of every kind and nature regarding the Submissions and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.
- General. You agree that all actions or proceedings arising directly or indirectly out of this agreement, or your use of the site or any sample products, freebie offers or services obtained by you through such use, shall be litigated in the circuit court of Cumberland County, Portland or the United States District Court for the Central District of Maine. you are expressly submitting and consenting in advance to such jurisdiction in any action or proceeding in any of such courts, and are waiving any claim that Portland, Maine or the central district of Maine is an inconvenient forum or an improper forum based on lack of venue.
Policy Revision and Notification of Changes
What Information About Users Does Designs by CC Collect?
- Automatic Information
The following information is collected and stored automatically from all users accessing the Designs by CC web site. This information reveals nothing personal about you.
- The Internet domain and Internet Protocol (IP) address from which you access our site
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site
- The date and time you access our site
- The pages you visit
- The Web Page that you may have linked to us from, if any.
There is absolutely nothing special about the information just described, and the practice of collecting this data has been generally standardized by virtually every Web Server on the Internet today. This information is used to create summary statistics, which are used for purposes such as assessing what information is of most interest to users, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
This information is not reported or used in any manner that would reveal personally identifiable information, and will not be released to any outside (third) parties unless legally required.
- Personal Information You Provide to Us
Designs by CC does not retain personally identifiable information about you when you visit our web sites unless you choose to provide such information to us (i.e. creating a user account, sending an e-mail, filling out a contact form, etc.) This information includes, but is not limited to:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number
Designs by CC may request personally identifiable information from you in order to provide requested services, but such information is handled as it would be on an in-person visit.
E-Mail Communications and Web Forms
If you send us an e-mail message with a question or comment that contains personally identifying information, or fill out a form that e-mails us information, we will only use this personally identifying information to respond to your request. All e-mail messages collected by Designs by CC contain the e-mail addresses of persons who voluntarily communicated with or requested information from us. E-mail addresses are not sold, leased or shared with any governmental or commercial entities without the user’s consent.
In addition, Designs by CC will not send you e-mail that you have not agreed to receive. If you have an account on our website, you will be contacted with announcements, news, and product updates, promotions, etc. You have the option of "Unsubscribing" from our Mailing List at any time, thereby disabling any further such e-mail communication from being sent to you.
We do not use permanent cookies to retain information on the Designs by CC web site. A cookie is a text file, not a program, which is sent to your computer when you access a site. Cookies do not disclose your name or e-mail address to a web site. They can only tell a web site if you have visited before and can pass short bits of information from the web site back to itself the next time you visit. Designs by CC does use temporary cookies that do not write anything to the user’s hard drive. When the browser is closed the cookie is gone.
You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings of your browser. Typically, by accessing the browser’s help feature you can obtain information on how to prevent your browser from accepting all cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being sent. If you choose not to accept these cookies, your experience at our web site and other web sites may be diminished and some features may not work as intended.
Commitment to Security
Designs by CC has put into place appropriate safeguards to keep the information disclosed to us secure. This effort includes an ongoing review of safety measures and implementation of changes.
Disclaimer/Links to other Sites
For questions or comments about this policy, please contact:
Designs by CC
Created: April 2019